At Old Mill Counseling LLC, we know everyone faces difficult times. When issues arise, you don’t have to go through them alone. We can help. Our experienced professionals offer effective counsel and methods to guide you through to better mental and emotional health on the other side.
Whether you need a marriage counselor in Grand Island, NE or a specialist to help with adoption issues, Old Mill Counseling LLC offers counseling services to benefit you and your family. As members of leading counseling associations, we remain current on the top techniques in the field and ensure you receive the best treatment available.
Our comprehensive counseling services include:
- Counseling: We all go through rough times. It’s okay to get help. We provide confidential, caring counseling to assist with whatever you are going through.
- Neuro-bio feedback testing and treatment: Using the best techniques available, we incorporate neuro-bio feedback to get to the root of the issue and better understand what you are experiencing.
- Adoption counseling: Adopting a child is a major life event. It brings with it unique struggles and stressors. Our specialists can help walk you through these trials.
- Depression counseling: Don’t make the mistake of many who underestimate the seriousness of depression. If you believe you are experiencing more than temporary blues, get help.
- Individual counseling: No two individuals are the same. We know this, and will help you work through issues that are unique to you and your situation.
- Childhood problems: Is your child experiencing difficulties? It might be time to intervene with impactful counseling techniques that could turn their childhood around.
- Critical incident debriefing: Have you experienced a traumatic event? It’s important to properly process these potentially damaging events.
- Marriage and family counseling: We offer expert Marriage Counseling in Grand Island NE to strengthen and restore your family.
We are members of the American Counseling Association, the North American Council On Adopting Children and the International Society for Neurofeedback & Research. As experts in our field, we are ready to help you and your family with whatever counseling your situation needs.
Your wellbeing is always our highest priority. Contact our friendly staff today at 308-382-4495 to schedule an appointment or consultation.